Monday, November 10, 2008

Jayleigh




One of the joys in my life is Jayleigh. She just delights me! She is 16 1/2 months old. Her smile is contagious. She has this cute round face that expresses what she feels. I just want to squeeze her, kiss her and laugh with her. The bummer is that I can't get my hands on her, Missouri is just TOO far away. But, Tyler and Kristin do their best to share her with us through the webcam. Thank heaven for that!!

Here are some pictures of her during Halloween. She was a brave little thing to want to dig the guts out of the pumpkin. She just makes my day!!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

My goodness! it's obvious we haven't seen your family in way too long - Dallas is soo tall and we have never even seen Jayleigh!! She is adorable (and brave to pull the guts out of that pumpkin!)

Ashli Dardenne said...

Such a cute girl!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

She Is the Cutest little thing that is not so little anymore. Dallas is also getting big i remember when Dallas was that little. It doesn't seem that long ago but time does fly when you are having fun. Thanks mom you did a great job on the blog.

Love,
Tyler, Kristin, Jayleigh

Unknown said...

Cute blog...i didn't know you had one! I'm so happy to have found it! I can't believe how much she has grown since we saw her at the funeral.

Jodi said...

Greg came in why I was looking at your blog and he said, "She looks just like Tyler". She is a real cutie!