Thursday, October 6, 2011

Winter has arrived. October 6th, 2011

It's been snowing here since about 9:30, and now it's sticking to the roads, the grass, the trees, the rooftops, etc.  My sons are excited cuz that means snow in the mountains. 
About 11:00 this morning, Tyler and I heard a very loud crash.  We knew it was a tree, but couldn't see which one. Tyler found it, in the backyard of our neighbors house.  It's a HUGE tree, and one very big branch of it fell from the weight of the snow, and took out our fence...what a start to winter, huh?





4 comments:

Grandma P said...

I'm so, so sorry. It is sunny and clear here and the bedroom is available. . .

Jodi said...

I can't believe that. I am sorry about your fence! I also can't believe that it's snowing already!!! We feel blessed if it's in the 90s around here.

Gabriella said...

Wow, snow already! We finally just got out of the triple digits. I must admit, I'm a little jealous, it looks beautiful.

SATYA LAKSHMI said...

Its looks beautiful. Very awesome photos