Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Some of my most prized possessions are my nativities. My sister Karen made the ones that are wood--aren't they beautiful? The animal natavity on the bottom is of African animals. I took a picture of the elephant who it Mary, the hippo in the manger is of course baby Jesus and the big Hippo is Joseph. I then took a picture of just the wisemen and shepherd and the king of beasts offering a jewel to the baby. What a wonderful way to celebrate the birth of Jesus and the meaning of the season!! Hope you have a wonderous holiday season... If you click on the collage, it will bring up a larger picture so you can see the details!

2 comments:

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Merry Christmas Aunt Myrna! I hope things are going well for you and your family.

Bryan

Tove said...

Myrna ,
I LOVE your new picture !!!!
You look so great, all of you , What a wonderful bunch.

Tove