Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh the things we do for our kids...







Dallas and I the afternoon we flew out to Missouri to help
Tyler pack and move back to Utah...




This is the ONLY suitcase that I packed for Dallas and I!! yup, there is 3 days worth of clothes, make-up, etc in there!!







The moving crew...they had just wrestled with the matress! It was really quite HILARIOUS!



















The view from the car with Dallas, me and the dog. We got a bit tired of this same ol' view after awhile!!













It didn't take long before we were BORED silly!!










Then the FUN began....NOT!!

All in all it was a good trip. No major problems other than putting the dog in the car and he stepped on the keys that were on the front seat and locked himself in there. That was exciting! We had to call a guy from a car dealership in Lyman Wyo. to open the car door.
We are glad to be home, but MORE glad that Tyler, Kristin, Jayleigh and Butter are home!!

2 comments:

Will and Chelsea said...

I first I thought it looked like fun, but THEN the snowy pictures scared me... I'm so glad you all make it home safe!

And I need to come see this beautiful Jayleigh!!

Jodi said...

What a trip! Sounds like it was an adventure from beginning to finish. Glad you all made it back safely with all that snow.