Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Palintesburg

This park was similar to Yellowstone. Paved or hard packed dirt roads. You stayed on those roads and toured the park. It was very enjoyable, a little different than the wilderness camps that awaited us.
Hippo's enjoying a little cool mud...


Almost cute enough to want to bring home...almost!!
Have you ever seen a zebra crossing the road?? I have... :)
isn't he c-u-t-e??? ...he's HUGE!!



This is one of THEE best salads I have EVER had...it was simply delicious. I wanted to share it with all of you, although I am still working on taste-o-vision!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Holy cow! love the pics so far! even the salad made my stomach growl!!!! I am so glad you had such a good time but I am also glad you came home! oh...and actually, this is Marcie! just on Em's computer!!!

Will and Chelsea said...

AAAAAAHHHHHH I can't believe you did London AND Africa in one summer!!! And Wicked, and yummy food, and crown jewels, and long flights, and a sore finger from taking so many pictures ;)

Can't wait to see and hear about it soon!! Seriously I want to come up!