Friday, February 5, 2010

Let the good times BEGIN!!!

The Remodel has begun! YIPPEE!! I can hardly stand the wait. I've waited 25 years for this, and it's going to be what I want, how I want it and it's gonna be BEAUTIFUL!!
I wanted share a few important steps in this process. One, the hole above the kitchen. Cool, huh? They are checking to see what needs to be done to raise the ceiling height. I love it! These next few pictures are spectacular!! EMPTY cupboards, you read that right...they are EMPTY. Ok, I'm really going over board here, but I'm so glad to be getting rid of the old spices, old candy, old candles, old, old, old...It's really quite liberating.





Can't wait to share more. We are starting the demolishion this weekend, so I've got to get to cleanin' out more cupboards, and moving the craft room...yikes...I REALLY better get a move on.

Stay tuned for more~~~

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You have to MOVE the craft room?!?!? Good luck with that!

Yea for cleaning out and getting new! I'm excited to see the finished product - and all the in-betweens!!

Tove said...

What a treat that will be Myrna !
Can't wait to see what it'll look like.Best of luck with the cleaning.