Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter with a Princess...




The only thing that Jayleigh hoped the Easter Bunny would bring her were some flip-flops. They are Tinkerbell ones. She wouldn't put on her shoes even though it was snowing and cold outside!!
Her Easter basket actually has the word Princess on it! I couldn't resist it!!

Jayleigh got to go visit with her other Grandparents after spending the week here at my house. She wanted to wear this new dress that I got her and put an embroidered bunny on it. It was TOO cold to go outside without anything on her legs, so I had some stretchy pants and of course she had to wear her flip-flops. What a kid!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Love the outfit. Could that kid be an cuter?!?!? Happy Easter!

Grandma P said...

what a lucky little girl to have you for a grandma!

Ashli Dardenne said...

Such a cute kid!!! And, I like that quilt in the background. =)