Thursday, April 8, 2010

Twirly Skirt

My niece Katie was looking for a twirly skirt tutorial/pattern on the internet, so I started looking to see if I could possibly help her...(anything to keep from decluttering the living room)...
I found a tutorial, and then I had to make one. ;p
We had Jayleigh on Wednesday night and she had to leave on Thursday before I was able to finish it. Hope it fits! The stripe on the left hand side in this picture is actually pink, brown and white.

Do you think I am TOO old to wear this???

2 comments:

Arizona Nielsens said...

I would like to order 3... one for Savvy, one for Vanessa, and one for me! Absolutely adorable. I guess I should go to the fabric store again.

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

ADORABLE! I think I better find that pattern and break out the dusty sewing machine!