Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Boys and their Toys

This is Tyler--those are not his arms to the side of his body...
THEY. ARE. HIS. LEGS!!! Not to be outdone by his brother, this is Dallas. Tyler...again. His hiney should be on that seat, don't ya think???Dallas...now this looks like he is gonna fall off the bike, yes?
NOPE!!! It's a sideways slide.
Yup...he's doing it ON PURPOSE!! This is one of my favorites. Dallas is in the front, and Tyler is wheel-ey-ing. This is the one that takes the photography award.
Tyler is in the red, and Dallas is in the white. Pretty cool huh? (p.s. I didn't take these pictures. I would have been hyper-ventalating anyways...Austin who lives up the street took 'em. He did a great job.)

4 comments:

Gabriella said...

Those pictures are amazing! And your boys are crazy.

Jodi said...

I'm hyperventilating just looking at the pictures! Amazing!

Grandma P said...

amazing boys! the clouds in the pictures are gorgeous. . .I just try to look at them because the sight of those boys in the air is much too frightening - why don't you come and relax by my pool and be free of worries???

Steve said...

Wow! I wish I'd taken those photos.