Sunday, June 6, 2010

Losing it or Lost it--you be the judge

I want to share a story...it's a true story. It happened to me, yesterday.
I had to run to the store for some various things.
I grabbed my purse and keys to the car.
I did what I usually do and went out the door to the garage.
I opened the door to the car, got in, put on my seatbelt and sunglasses.
I started the car, put the car in reverse and pulled out of the garage into the street.
Once in the street, I put the car in drive.
I slowly went down the street, turned right, then left, then right, then left and the another right.
I'm driving along thinking of where I need to go, what to get, and so on.
All of a sudden I looked down, wiggled my toes and realized...
I DIDN'T HAVE ANY SHOES ON!!
So here is the question I ask of all of you...
Have I LOST it?
OR
Am I LOSING it???

5 comments:

Susan said...

Sure glad it wasn't snowing!

Jodi said...

I went to work one day without a bra.

... I feel your pain.

Tove said...

I biked home from a two hour trip without my shoes, didn't notice until my mother asked me where my shoes were. Yes I was a young teenager, so age has nothing to do with it :) Just a little "it happens" Just don't do it too often :)

Gabriella said...

That's too funny, I've had way too many moments like that too. There are days I wonder if I'm losing it.

Steve said...

Perfectly normal!