Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thanks for bringing the snow Aunt Karen


Photo: Thanks for bringing the snow Aunt Karen
Thanks for bringing the snow Aunt Karen
From a post on Facebook from Kurtis. 
I am thankful for all the wonderful things in my life. Seeing all this snow really makes me just appreciate having a warm house to live in. I know many of you hate the snow but this is always a special time of year for me. it reminds me of family, friends, and great times sitting by fires, having warm hot chocolate (Dallas) and to many other happy things to rattle off. So grab that winter coat, get your window scraper out, and make sure you have stockpiled enough fire wood, and chocolate. Its going to be an epic winter this year.

1 comment:

Gabriella said...

I was hoping you would post pictures of the snow. I'm jealous!