Saturday, October 13, 2012

things I made for the "event"

The theme for the Eleanor Burns event was cupcakes...Aprons, pincushions, etc.  I was able to make 13 cupcake pincushions.  To make the pincushions just a little more special, I made "hat" pins.
All of the ones that I made on the cupcake stand...I love those little cherries!!
 I also made aprons for Lynn, Leslie and myself.  The Cotton Shop chose the fabric and a few apron patterns.  I was able to choose the combination of fabric and this pattern.  Cute don't ya think??? 
 Yes, the aprons make you silly... ;)
 The one with the white pockets is mine, 
I made 2 of the black pockets for Lynn and Leslie. 
 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Those pin cushions are adorable! And I love that they go with your cute aprons! You just get more and more creative with each project!